2018/11/08

Parallel

 'The gun was still warm. There was a gun on the bed beside him. He never felt well after he killed someone.'

Today, I'll introduce the book Parallel. This is one of the series of Cambridge English Reader revel 1. After reading this book, I doubt Parallel world is a real thing. Can you believe that world?


 I this book. the main character is Max. He is a  killer in London. One day, he killed a women at plat home. And a few days later, he met a man. He asked Max to kill someone for money. He doesn't want  to do the job,  but he heard the Parallel world. They went to the Parallel world, and Max met a women who is looks like Max there. Can you believe that parallel world?

著者 : Campbell
Cambridge University Press
発売日 : 2007-01-05

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm interested in parallel world!! I want to know about that and read this book.

    返信削除

Kipper and the Giant