2018/11/29

Just Like A Movie

Today, I'll introduce you the book  Just like A Movie.
This is the one of the  series of Cambridge English Readers.
This book is love story.

In this book the main character is Brad,
and he loved movies. He had a girlfriend.
they have known each other four years.
They were poor, but they loved each other.
One day, they went to see the movie called Dead Money.
When he finished to watch it,
he came up with a idea to get money.
The idea was so stupid.

When I finished this book,
I thought this man is so silly.
I think money is important, but love is more important.
But this book is fiction, in this respect this story amuse me.
 Any way you should try this book!





2 件のコメント:

  1. I am interested this story but i have not read it. I will read it.

    返信削除
  2. I haven't read this book, I'll try it!

    返信削除

Kipper and the Giant