2018/11/01

Bad Love


Fifteen minutes later I was at his office. The first thing I saw was his dead body, lying over his desk. The gun was in his hand.

I'll introduce a book; Bad Love.This book is one of the Cambridge English Readers series. This book is suspense story. I have read this kind of story a few times, so this book makes me fascinated.

 It was late August day, Flick heard Jack's dead. She met Jack in August for the first time at a party in Denver. She was a detective in the Denver Department. She went to the Jack's house. Some people thought he was dead by himself. Jack had gun in his right hand. However, she found a strange thing. He had his gum in his right hand, but she thought he had his glass in his left hand. Did someone kill Jack...??




著者 : Leather
Cambridge University Press
発売日 : 2007-01-05

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kipper and the Giant