2019/05/15

Different Worlds



When you love somebody you fell afraid. But it's better to fell afraid than sad. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. (P 42 L 7)

I read Different Worlds written by Margaret Johnson. This book is one of the series of Cambridge English Readers. I like love story, so I enjoyed reading this book. Some of the theme of this book is a birth deaf. This book tell me the importance of challenging something I have ever done.

Sam is like any other teenage girl except that she was born deaf. She meets Jim, falls in love and feels happier than ever before. One day, they played in the snow. they were very happy. Tom was very kind person, so Sam decided to unburden her problem. Tom don't mind that so much, because they could enjoy whether she was deaf. After that day, Jim's jealous ex-girlfriend reveals a secret. Sam is left wondering if she really knows Jim at all. For their love to grow Jim must show her that their worlds are not too different.

1 件のコメント:

  1. you fell afraid
    you feel afraid

    I like love story
    I like love stories

    challenging something I have ever done
    challenging myself to do something I have never done

    Don't forget to keep writing book reviews!

    返信削除

Kipper and the Giant